How can leaders deliver the good news and the bad?
The UK Speechwriters’ Guild hosts events where wise, entertaining and controversial speakers offer expert insights, stimulate thought and share experience on the subject of how to improve the clarity of communication in public life.
Brought to you by:
- Acquire techniques honed in the White House, the Foreign Office and the United Nations
- Get insights into rhetoric from top writers and academics
- Listen to outstanding public speakers
- Have your own work analysed in interactive sessions with top trainers
- Meet fellow professionals from the UK, Europe and the rest of the world
Who should attend?
Politicians, speechwriters, lobbyists, civil servants, charity professionals, PRs, academics, public speakers, trainers, communication experts and freelance writers.